Tagged with keyword : oracle
SAN FRANCISCO: Mobile phone manufacturer Nokia Corporation reached an agreement to provide its maps and location services application access to customers of global IT giant, Oracle Corporation.
SAN FRANCISCO: Google Inc., Oracle Corp. and their attorneys must disclose payments made to authors, journalists and bloggers who have reported or published comments on Oracle’s...
- Indonesia-Papua New Guinea Cooperate in Energy Projects
- Humpuss Intermoda Posts 95.2% Lower Net Loss on Controlled Expenses
- Unilever Payoffs Dividends worth IDR4.9 Trillion
- Freeport Suspends Mining Operations to Focus on Evacuation Process
- IFC plans to invest US$500 million in 2014
- Hutama Karya Bonds Issuance Awaits For OJK Permission
- Billboard honors Madonna, awards to Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift
- BSD to issue shelf registered bond phase II IDR1.75 trillion
- 5 Investors Mull to Purchase Bank Mutiara
- Euro Declines to Six-Week Low Against Dollar After German GDP
- Bumi Serpong Damai Seeks IDR2.96 Trillion From Private Placement
- Daniland to build 4 malls