JAKARTA: PT Adhi Karya Tbk handled new contracts amounting to IDR5.7 trillion after winning construction project of Seokarno Hatta Airport Terminal 3 Apron worth IDR759 billion in early August.
Thus, the have to meet the new contract of up to IDR7.9 trillion in less than six months to meet the company's target contract of this year by IDR13.5 billion.
PT Adhi Karya Corporate Secretary Amrozi Hamidi is still optimistic the company can obtain a new contract on target since there are still a lot of government projects in bidding process and begin to contract in September.
Moreover, this time the company also joins PT Pertamina project in Serono with an investment of about IDR1.1 trillion. This value has contributed sufficiently to meet the new contract in the second semester of 2012 if the company won the contract.
According to him, until the last semester most of the projects worked by Adhi were derived from state-owned enterprises which accounted for 44%. He said it is in line with SOE’s synergy strategy.
Meanwhile, the rest is a combination of state budget, regional budget, private sector projects. Construction and EPC sectors dominated which accounts for 97%and the remaining 3% were from property project.
Several new projects which successfully won by the state-controlled enterprise are double track railway construction in Central Java valued at IDR500 billion, Ngurah Rai – Tanjung Beno toll road construction worth IDR331 billion, and package I of Gempol – Pandaan toll road construction which amounted to IDR253 billion.
In addition the company also handles solid Jetty dock, LCT Jetty, and Liquid Jetty of PT Aneka Tambang billion worth IDR241 billion, and procurement and installation of Jetty and facilities owned by PT Aneka Tambang worth US$36.16 million. (T07/TW)